verb: print; 3rd person present: prints; past tense: printed; past participle: printed; gerund or present participle: printing
produce (books, newspapers, magazines, etc.), especially in large quantities, by a mechanical process involving the transfer of text, images, or designs to paper.
“colorline printed over a thousand copies of the book, and the quality was remarkable”
4 color process printing
The CMYK color model (process color, four color) is a subtractive color model, used in color printing, and is also used to describe the printing process itself. CMYK refers to the four inks used in some color printing: cyan, magenta, yellow, and key (black).
Though it varies by print house, press operator, press manufacturer, and press run, ink is typically applied in the order of the abbreviation.
We utilize the digital printing process to produce brilliant, high fidelity, color printing.
- Our History
Colorline was established over 20 years ago and was one of the first businesses of its kind in Colorado. Initially, Colorline was positioned to do various kinds of electronically generated graphics including multi-media slide presentations. But even in the early days, the demand for Colorline’s services was primarily for publishing and pre-press. Colorline was founded by a photographic professional who owned and operated his own studio. For 15 years, he operated a color lab for processing and printing color photography. By acquiring state of the art color processing equipment, and through years of experience in analyzing color, the transition into digital pre-press was made much easier. Looking forward, Colorline can help with all your design and printing needs.
- Graphic Design and Art Production
With the help of Colorline’s professional design staff we can work with you to create
the designs necessary to present the best image of your company, including:
• Logo and Corporate Identity
• Business Cards, Letterhead and Envelopes
• Presentation Folders, Charts and Graphs, and Annual Reports
• Newsletters and Catalogs or Magazines
• Gift Certificates, Invoices, Labels and Notepads
• Billboards, Packaging and Signage
• Ads for Newspapers or Magazines
• Postcards, Seasonal Greeting Cards and Calendars
• Illustrations, Traditional or Digital
Your not-so-great photo might be useful after all. Using the latest in computer software, we can do nearly the impossible. Photo enhancement, merging, recoloring, touch-up, morphing, blending, manipulation, etc…
- Digital Printing
Digital Printing Presses:
• Ideal for short-run prints
• On-demand printing… what you need when you need it!
• Real inks, not copier toners
• Able to print on a wide variety of substrates such as crack & peel label stock, coated stocks, T-shirt transfers, mouse pads, art papers and more
• Accepts variable text and image data, allowing you to vary your designs and personalize each piece on the same print run
• Can print full bleed documents up to 11” x 17”
• Can impose pages and collate electronically • Ideal for multi-page booklets, insert sheets, postcards, greeting cards, and much more
• Color and quality meet affordability!
Offset Color Printing:
• Including all of the same great features, for runs of 5000+
Bindery Services Including:
• Spiral coiling up to 50 mm
• Wiro binding up to 1.5″
• Scoring and folding
• Saddle stitching
• Perfect Binding
• Booklet making up to 80 pages
Learn More About Our Process
post consumer recycled content
Industrialized paper making has an effect on the environment both upstream (where raw materials are acquired and processed) and downstream (waste-disposal impacts).
Paper production accounts for about 35% of felled trees, and represents 1.2% of the world’s total economic output.
We utilize at least 10% post consumer recycled content in every print we generate, we recycle our waste and we utilize environmentally sound printing practices.
We all fall into the trap of thinking more is better, and to an extent, it’s true; there are some benefits to having more. However, this logic doesn’t illustrate the entire picture; shear volume alone does not directly correlate with any measurable value or level of brand awareness. The truth is, a quality representation produces quality results.
A million pieces of poor printing at a good price simply advertises poor expectation at a good price.
We stand behind the quality finished product we deliver. We promise you will like your finished piece.
We offer full spectrum printing services, please contact us regarding questions or comment.
If you need a quote, please CLICK HERE.
Print & Design
in Denver, Colorado
Address: 7950 W Colfax Ave • Lakewood, CO • 80214
Phone: (303) 238-2323